Provide exceptional mobile X-Ray and EKG (if applicable) services to nursing homes, health care facilities, and other miscellaneous facilities, including residential homes, ensuring excellent Patient care.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Performs X-Rays/Ekg's and digital holter monitors, transmitting them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
* Radiological Technologists will be using digital imaging equipment along with laptops/Phones that will be provided upon hire.
* Perform EKGs and transmit EKGs to a Cardiologist for interpretation.
* Demonstrate regular attendance.
* Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, leadership team, and clients.
* Maintain required State licenses/ARRT Certification, health requirements, and operational requirements.
* Attend meetings as required.
* Connect and disconnect Holter Monitors.
* Submit accurate and timely time sheets as per protocol.
* Maintain equipment cleanliness and maintenance schedule through Supervisors and Bio-med. Other responsibilities including: scanning, transmitting images, and email communications.
* Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by Supervisors/Managers