Radiologic Technologist - Sign on Bonus-FT/PT and PRN - flexible schedule!!
TridentUSA Health Services
: $47,070.00 - $61,740.00 /year *
: Healthcare - Allied Health
Loading some great jobs for you...
Sign on Bonus offered with this position
Provide exceptional mobile X-Ray and EKG (if applicable) services to nursing homes, health care facilities, and other miscellaneous facilities, including residential homes, ensuring excellent Patient care.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Performs X-Rays/Ekg's and digital holter monitors, transmitting them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
* Radiological Technologists will be using digital imaging equipment along with laptops/Phones that will be provided upon hire.
* Perform EKGs and transmit EKGs to a Cardiologist for interpretation.
* Demonstrate regular attendance.
* Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, leadership team, and clients.
* Maintain required State licenses/ARRT Certification, health requirements, and operational requirements.
* Attend meetings as required.
* Connect and disconnect Holter Monitors.
* Submit accurate and timely time sheets as per protocol.
* Maintain equipment cleanliness and maintenance schedule through Supervisors and Bio-med. Other responsibilities including: scanning, transmitting images, and email communications.
* Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by Supervisors/Managers
* Train other technologists as required.
Associated topics: cardiac, cath, catheterization, computerized, ct scan, mammographer, mri, ndt, rad, radiographer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.